The first wave of Holocomm Collection action figures from Hasbro’s “Star Wars” Black Series line will include the original namesake of “The Mandalorian” himself, Din Djarin, but it will also include his new Mandalorian cohorts Bo-Katan Kryze and Axe Woves. Plus, Ahsoka Tano is getting a hologram figure, complete with a pair of transparent lightsabers. And finally, Han Solo made the roster. After all, even though he didn’t appear in hologram form very much (honestly, I’m not sure he ever did in the movies), he’s a smuggler who has had plenty of bounties out for him, so it just makes sense.
All of these figures are exclusives at various retailers, and while most of them are already available for pre-order, the Ahsoka and Bo-Katan figures don’t appear to be online yet. Here’s a rundown of where (and when) you can get each figure:
- Han Solo – Entertainment Earth (available for pre-order now)
- The Mandalorian – Hasbro Pulse and ShopDisney (available for pre-order now)
- Ahsoka Tano – Walmart (available for pre-order starting at 10:00am ET on October 12 for Walmart Collector Con)
- Bo-Katan Kryze – Target (supposed to be available for pre-order at 1:00pm ET on October 5 but wasn’t up at the time of writing, so keep checking)
- Axe Woves – Amazon (available for pre-order now)
Hopefully, this will be the beginning of an entirely new collection, seeing as most of these figures aren’t the ones who have appeared in holograms the most. Like, if we don’t get an Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, or Darth Maul hologram figure, then nothing is right with this world. There’s just something cool about translucent figures when you shine light through them.